Terms and Conditions
Jill & Ange offers customers a convenient, simple and secure online shopping experience.
1. ORDERING - You can submit an order through this website. When you order goods from us, this constitutes an offer from you to buy those goods in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Only when we have accepted your order by sending you an order confirmation shall a contract be formed between you and us. Once you submit your order, you cannot cancel the order unless we agree. However, we will allow you to return goods in accordance with the returns policy set out below.
2. PRICE - The price payable by you for any goods you order shall be the price quoted on this website at the time your order is submitted. Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted are in New Zealand Dollars and where applicable, inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). Please note that you are responsible for paying any import fees or duties which may be payable in relation to your order
3. PAYMENT - You can pay for your goods by any of the methods specified on the website. When paying by credit card, you authorise us to debit your nominated card at the time you submit your order.
4. REJECTION OF ORDERS - If we reject your order (for whatever reason) and your payment for the goods has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in respect of that order.
5. STOCK AVAILABILITY - Some goods on the website may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your order. If this occurs, we will contact you to arrange a full or partial refund.
6. SHIPPING -
* Please note that any orders received between December 22nd and January 2nd will be processed and sent on January 3rd 2017 *
All purchases - $10 delivery fee nationwide: 1-2 Working Days (includes tracking and insurance)
All deliveries within New Zealand are sent via Courier Post. Use your supplied tracking number any time to see your parcel's progress at Courier Post.
Please allow an extra 1-2 days for rural delivery.
All purchases - $25 delivery: 2-6 Working Days (includes tracking and insurance)
All deliveries to Australia are sent on a signature required service via NZ Post. Use your supplied tracking number any time to see your parcel's progress at NZ Post Tracking.
Rest of the World *
All purchases - $45 delivery: 2-6 Working Days (includes tracking and insurance)
All international deliveries are sent on a signature required service via NZ Post. Use your supplied tracking number any time to see your parcel's progress at NZ Post Tracking.
* Our Rest of the World service delivers to the following destinations: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, UK, USA, Vanuatu, Uruguay and Vietnam.
We will process your order as soon as possible within our standard business hours. Please note that the stated delivery time is estimated for within business hours, and does not include any time for processing your order. We will email you a confirmation once your order has been shipped, which will include your tracking number.
All shipments are sent via traceable method with signature required upon delivery. When checking out please supply us with a physical address, such as a workplace, where there will be someone present to sign for your item between the delivery hours of 9am - 5pm weekdays. Please also add a phone number, as couriers will use this to contact you if they are having difficulty delivering your parcel.
PLEASE NOTE: If for any reason you wish to have signature required removed from your order, please notify before despatch to firstname.lastname@example.org. By requesting this service be removed, you are acknowledging that Jill & Ange is not accountable for any lost or stolen orders and that your order will not be covered by insurance.
When receiving a consignment that may be torn open, badly crushed etc. please be sure to NOTE this when signing for the goods for your own protection and coverage. Signing for a parcel without any notifications effectively confirms it has been received by the consumer in good condition.
We take no responsibility for charges or delays incurred at receiver's end as this can vary depending on the rules of customs in each country. For further details on our shipping policies, please refer to the Customs information below.
Title for merchandise shipped internationally will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. When ordering from Jill & Ange, you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Depending on the destination you may have to pay additional taxes and/or import duties, which are levied once your package reaches your country. Jill & Ange will not be held responsible for any additional taxes or duties incurred by your country.
Your order is shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that the price displayed at checkout are exclusive of all taxes and duties. We are unable to calculate the exact amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. The international carrier may invoice you for the local taxes and duties, or you may have to deal with local customs directly to organise payment and release of your package.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; contact your local customs office for more information.
If an item is held for 5 days at customs or with the delivery provider with no response from the recipient it will be sent back to us, and the cost of this return postage will be deducted from the refund of the item.
If you have any questions about shipping please contact email@example.com
7. RETURNS - If you are not completely satisfied with your garment, we will accept returns of any goods purchased through this website (including sale items) provided that the goods are returned within 7 days of your receipt of the goods and provided that they are returned unused, unaltered and unwashed. All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition for a full refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you wish to exchange your garment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to reserve your size. Exchanges can be made up to 7 days from receipt of goods at no additional freight cost to Jill & Ange.
Returns are to be sent by courier to: Jill & Ange, 2 Dalgliesh Avenue, Hamilton, New Zealand
Shipping costs back to us will be your responsibility. Once the product is received and has undergone a quality control check we will send your requested replacement goods (provided we have such goods in stock) or a refund. You will not be charged additional delivery fees for the delivery of the replacement goods.
8. PRIVACY - We will collect your information for the purpose of supplying you with the goods you order from time to time, and for any other purpose (such as sending you promotional material) that you elect. You consent to us using and disclosing this information to third parties for these purposes. All your personal details will be stored with us. You can access, update, or correct your personal information by contacting us.
9. LIABILITY - We will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for a delay or failure to process, fulfil or deliver goods to you (or your nominated recipient) due to inaccurate or incomplete personal details provided in respect of an order by you. If we are ever liable to you, or any other person, and we cannot rely on the exclusions of representations, warranties or liabilities set out above, then our liability is in all cases limited to the amount of the price of the goods.
10. BUSINESS PURCHASES - If you are acquiring goods from this website for the purposes of a business, then you agree that the guarantees and remedies provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to the supply of those goods.
11. APPLICABLE LAW - The laws of New Zealand govern this agreement. Your transaction is deemed to have taken place in New Zealand